PBN is announcing the release of our new CWDM / DWDM Fiber Integrated Multi Access Platform (FIMA).
The Fiber Integrated Multi Access Platform (FIMA) is a modular headend wavelength division multiplexer solution that fits in a 1RU or 4RU 19 inch FIMA chassis.
The FIMA can be configured for two wavelength 1310 / 1550 nm applications, four wavelength CWDM applications, or up to sixteen wavelengths for DWDM applications. In addition, multiple combinations of passive wavelength division multiplexers can be used for customized applications. The CWDM version operates in the range of 1271 nm to 1611 nm with 20 nm of channel spacing. The DWDM versions are available in 4, 8, and 16 channel configurations with 100 GHz or 200 GHz of channel spacing.
The FIMA product line is especially designed to be used with PBN's AIMA3000 Headend Transport Platform.
Combining these two platforms offers the operator an integrated solution specifically engineered to be flexibile, cost-effective, and high-density. The FIMA platform uses the Fiber Bragg Grating technology resulting in the lowest insertion loss in the market.
- Plug-and-play FIMA platform, 1310 / 1550 nm for standard WDM applications
- High density wavelength division multiplexer with up to 16 slots (max 16x 20 Ports per 4RU chassis)
- CWDM wavelength range from 1271 nm to 1611 nm
- 1550 nm ITU grid wavelength range for DWDM applications
- Optional Express port to be used as upgrade for additional DWDM channels
- Passive cooling
- Proven FBT/FBG and thin film filter designs for minimal insertion loss and high wavelength isolation
- SC/APC (9 or 10 ports) or LC/APC (18 or 20 ports) connectors in a single slot in the FIMA platform
For further questions and to obtain a quotation, please visit our website or contact your sales representative. www.pbnglobal.com also helps you to to find your closest PBN sales office or partner.
Your PBN Team!